Sunday, August 18, 2013

Meeting Aesclepius

For this weeks meditation, I had a difficult time picturing my wise healer.  I ended up picturing a monk type figure but who did not have a clear face.  Then my mind started to wander to what setting we were in.  Throughout the meditation my mind did seem to wander a bit.  I do think I go something out of it.  The places where the guide spoke of the light going from the healer to me went well, it was sustaining the in the still moments I had difficulty with.  I think this is normal and will get better with practice. 

I feel with the meditations that sometimes I get to caught up with the details such as the face of the healer.  Perhaps, in letting go of the details I will relax a bit more into the meditation.  Does anyone else from the class feel like it's necessary to have those details?  Do you think it varies from person to person?

No comments:

Post a Comment